Saturday, May 18, 2013

Erie, PA

My daughter & I just got back from a quick, overnight trip to Erie, PA. She had a few things to take care of, so we went a day early rather than leave the house at 6 am. We always stay at the Bayside Sheraton there & I'm a priority club member. They have an entire floor set aside that can only be accessed with the club keycard. Evening snacks & morning breakfast are just two of the msny perks. We have early & late check~in times, too. The rooms face the bay, so you are greeted to gorgeous sunsets & sun rises over the water. The beds are like sleeping on clouds. There are so many things to see & do in Erie, I can't write it all in one post. We had to go to the mall for Hot Topic & Macys. I'm a Coach bag addict & picked up a gorgeous coral Coach bag as a late Mothers' Day gift to myself & found the perfect dress to wear to my son's high school graduation on the 31st. We took my Precious ~ a Mustang GT named Betty Lou ~ for the trip. It was perfect driving weather, warm & sunny We leave June 1 for a week in VA at Busch Gardens. My son's girlfriend is flying in from CA for his graduation & the trip. It's part graduation gift & part 21st birthday gift for my daughter. Looking forward to that! Will post photos when I get the card downloaded tonight. Hope everyone is getting some much needed travel time! G

1 comment:

  1. I believe you are the only person whom I know who has stayed at the Bayside Sheraton. It sounds like you got pampered while there.

    ReplyDelete